A warrant is a security that gives the holder the right to buy or sell an underlying asset at a predetermined price and date. This right may be redeemed in the form of cash settlement or asset delivery.
After filling in a Warrant Risk Disclosure Form together along with an investment account opened with Ziraat Investment, you too can make warrant purchase and sell orders through the channel of your choice.
- Warrants open up many fields of application to investors in the capital markets.
- Using warrants, investors can carry out protection transactions on their current position, and investors with a high risk profile can benefit from leverage.
- Portfolio diversification also features as another field of application.
- Warrants encompassing a number of different underlying assets make it easier for both sides of the market to position themselves and provide investors with advantages based on commission.
- Warrant Risk Disclosure Form