You can use Ziraat Mobile and Internet Banking for your Western Union transfers fast and conveniently.
Please visit our nearest branch for Internet Banking applications.
To Send Money via Western Union in Ziraat Mobile and Internet Banking:
- Under the Money Transfers - Western Union menu, click Send Money
- Enter Recipient Name, Surname, Country, City and Currency
- Fee is calculated regarding to amount and receiver’s country
- After confirmation you will have your MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number)
- In Transactions menü, you can view your MTCN, track your transcation’s status, cancel it or update receiver’s name
- If you cancel your transaction within the same day, transfer fee will be refunded
- The daily limit for money transfer is 5.000 USD.
To Receive Money via Western Union in Ziraat Mobile and Internet Banking:
- Under the Money Transfers - Western Union menu, click Receive Money
- Enter MTCN (Money Transfer Control Number) Information and Sender Country
- See the amount and choose your current account
- Confirm the transaction
To Send Money (Transfer) via Western Union in Branches
- Visit your nearest branch of Ziraat Bank among the more than 1.700 countrywide and fill in a Send Money form.
- Submit your form with the amount to be sent and the service charge to the branch representative.
- The representative will complete your transaction and present you with a copy of the form with the Control Number written on it.
- Inform the recipient of the amount send and the Money Transfer Control Number.
- The recipient may receive the money sent in his name from any Western Union agent worldwide.
To Receive Money Sent (Transfer) by Western Union in Branches
- Visit the nearest Ziraat branch among more than 1.700 branches countrywide and fill in a Receive Money form while also presenting a photo ID.
- The branch representative will check your request on the system and pay your transfer immediately.
- The recipient pays no charge to take receipt of the transfer.