After your Ziraat Investment account has been activated at the Central Registry Agency, you can order share purchase and sale transactions through whichever channel you prefer. Customers' shares are stored under his or her own name and account number at the Central Registry Agency. You may perform your share transactions through Ziraat Investment quickly and easily without any minimum limit and at advantageous commission rates.
- By investing in shares you become a partner of the company that issued them.
- Being a partner of a company brings you opportunities to share in its profits (dividends) and capital increases.
- Swaps clear within two working days of trading transactions. Although the money is blocked during this time, you may utilize it in repo or fund investments.
- Shares are a liquid capital market instrument.
- The returns are not predetermined, and depend on market conditions and the company's performance.
- Transactions at the İMKB take place in two daily sessions, a morning session between 9:30 a.m. and 12:00 p.m., and an afternoon session between 2:00 and 5:30 p.m.
- The unit of transaction on the Shares Market is the lot. 1 lot of shares is 1 unit.
- Shares are stored under the person's name and investment account number with Takasbank.
Find out more click here.