With Ziraat Travel Insurance, emergency medical expenses while traveling abroad due to accident or illness are covered within the benefit limits specified in the Health Insurance General Conditions and the policy. Our policies include the 15-day grace period specified in the European Community Code on Visas.
- Medical treatment - 30,000 Euros
- Medical information and consultancy
- Medical transfer* (By land, air ambulance, or scheduled flight)
- Post-treatment repatriation
- Repatriation of remains under medically appropriate conditions
- Repatriation of family members on death of holder
- Unexpected repatriation (death of first degree relative)
- Forwarding of urgent messages
- Administrative assistance
- Retrieval and return of lost baggage
- Legal aid - 1,000 Euro* (Air ambulance charges are included within the 30,000 Euro limit and applies for European / Mediterranean countries.)
Find out more click here.